Melvin S. Nash founded this Cobb County criminal defense firm with the goal of helping clients stay out of jail and avoid heavy fines. Armed with his experience as a former prosecutor and judge, Mr. Nash has brought solid results to thousands of clients.
Known for his compassion and honesty, Mr. Nash strives to maintain open communication with clients. He also has developed a strong working relationship with the courts and court personnel, which benefits his clients.
Clients count on our firm to:
- Deal expertly with police and federal investigators before any charges are brought.
- Work to limit charges that are ultimately filed.
- Pursue immediate dismissal of charges.
- Conduct a thorough investigation.
- Present an honest assessment of the case and available alternatives.
- Pursue a favorable plea agreement when warranted.
- Tailor a trial defense strategy.
- Gear a defense plan toward a reduced sentence when a conviction is imminent.
With six offices throughout the Atlanta region, and our main office in Marietta, our firm is poised to handle charges filed in any state or federal court.
We handle a myriad of criminal charges ranging from DUI and drug charges to white-collar crimes and violent crimes, including homicide, sex offenses, assaults and child abuse. Our firm is skilled at resolving even the most complicated cases.
No matter how hopeless you think your case may be, you owe it to yourself to schedule an appointment to discuss your options. The initial consultation is free.
Call us to see the difference a seasoned criminal defense attorney can make in your case.